The UKHab Survey App for smartphones and tablets simplifies habitat surveys, ensuring efficiency, accuracy and enhanced surveyor experience.
Designed and tested by the co-authors of the UK Habitat Classification, eCountability has partnered with the Coreo platform to provide the complete UKHab survey solution.
- Create projects to collect spatial data — polygons, lines and points
- Pre-survey at home or in the office using high quality imagery
- View your GPS location in the field and create features in minutes
- Record UKHab primary habitat features and secondary codes
- Access habitat codes, names and definitions directly on device
- App presents only relevant questions
- Save records immediately to the cloud or upload later
- Optionally assess habitat condition for Biodiversity Metric 3.0
- Add photos and text notes linked to your record
- View an interactive map dashboard on desktop at home or in the office
- See when and where records are made and give instant feedback
- Download data for use in mapping software such as ArcGIS and QGIS
- Export your data into the standard UKHab data model
- Analyse condition assessment results in the UKHab Data Conversion tool